11/29/10

Questionable Movie of the Week: 'Vampirella'


I haven't heard of this until a few minutes ago. It was recommended by a friend who bought a VHS tape of it at a video store's going-out-of-business sale.

I found most of it on vimeo.com, but haven't seen it yet. The first few seconds here already look like trouble, with the title "A Jim Wynorski Film". Oh boy, a movie by the man who brought us "Deathstalker II". I mean, Roger Daltrey gets top billing, and Angus Scrimm is in it, so there's that, but still... how much of it can you stand?

Don't answer yet, because Part 3 is missing (presumably pulled by vimeo for having nudity or violence), but you get the idea. The other 3/4 is easily enough.

I don't know if I can do it. You're on your own, man.


View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

part 2

part 4

No comments: